Are you an experienced qualfied Light Vehicle Mechanic? Have you (and/or the family) considered a Tree Change? Well here's an opportunity not to be missed.
We are currently seeking a fully qualified Light Vehicle Mechanic for our clean Hi-Tech busy workshop located in Bright offering a variety of repairs in all aspects of the industry. We are a family run business looking for the right competent person who is honest and reliable.
The suitable person would hold the following:
- Hold an Australian Light Vehicle Trade qualification
- Hold a current Victorian Drivers Licence
- Have several years experience working on different makes and models of vehicles
- Tow licence & LVT licence are an advantage
- Previous roadside assistance experience an advantage
- Have a passion for Automotive and the Industry
- Honest and Punctual
- Have a 'Go get em' attitude
- Provide quality workmanship for the job at hand
- Able to work independently, but also able to be a team player
- Hold a RWC licence
- Abide by OH&S guidelines at all times during the working day
- Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm (Weekend work available if desired). Flexible or reduced work hours can be an option available to you.
Wage is negotiable upon relevant experience.
Willing to move to the most picturesque town in NE Victoria, Bright & enjoy the lifestyle while doing the job you love. We are happy to help organise accommodation for the right candidate. For some information on magnificent Bright click on the this link: https://www.visitvictoria.com/Regions/High-Country/Destinations/Bright
Interested persons need to email a resume to:
Alpine Auto Repairs & Towing
38 Churchill Ave
Bright Vic 3741