Mission and goals
VACC mission statement
The mission of the Victorian Automotive Chamber of Commerce is to be the most influential automotive industry association and to support and advance member businesses.
- Be an efficient and effective employer association capable of meeting the legitimate business needs of members.
- Seek to raise public profile in order to effectively promote member interests with consumers, governments and regulators.
- Be recognised as an independent and legitimate employer organisation voicing the interests of the motor industry.
- Monitor industry trends and take appropriate actions in order to assist members to respond to change.
- Continuously seek to shape the future direction of the automotive industry.
- Capitalise on relevant information technology and technical solutions for the benefit of the organisation and members.
- Increasingly become a provider of national services to the retail automotive industry.
- Enter into strategic alliances with diligently assessed partners that are able to assist VACC to achieve its goals.
- Develop a skilled, informed, and customer-focused workforce, attuned to member needs and comfortable with change.
- Continue to reduce reliance on the Special Capital Fund.