Gippsland Fleet Maintenance services commercial vehicle fleets in and across Gippsland, specialising in Government and large Industrial/Utility fleets. We are currently seeking a qualified Diesel Technician to join our team. The position it will be split between Morwell and Loy Yang workshops and on-site servicing in Gippsland area.
We provide vehicle repairs, service, preventative maintenance and modifications for 4WD vehicles, plant, tankers, generators and fire trucks and equipment. Our goal is ensuring roadworthiness by applying preventative OH&S services. Gippsland Fleet Maintenance is also contracted to provide service, maintenance and repairs to fire lines.
Due to the nature of some of your work it would be advantageous to live in the local or surrounding areas.
The suitable person would hold the following attributes:
- Hold an Australian Mechanical Trade Qualification
- Have several years experience with good knowledge on 4WDs' and Light Diesel vehicles
- Mercedes 4x4 service and maintenance experience would be an advantage
- Competent and keen to take on additional duties
- Provide quality workmanship in your general repairs and servicing
- Abide by OH&S guidelines at all times in the workplace
- Able to keep allocated start and finish times without question
- Able to get along with people, both internally and customers
- Good communications skills
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Due to the nature of some of the work it would be an advantage to live in the local or surrounding area.
Monday - Friday 8.00am - 4.30pm (During Summer over-time will be required) Above Award Wages will be offered to the successful person.
Interested persons should provide a resume by email or call if you have any questions to:
Gippsland Fleet Maintenance
Attn: George Petrovic
3 Coal Court
Morwell Vic 3840
P: 03 5133 7034