We are seeking an experienced (Mechanic or Motorcycle or Outdoor Power Equipment) person to join our team in our clean, tidy, Hi-tech and busy workshop located in Warrnambool with an immediate start for the successful person. Our business has been running for over 40 years. Our workload covers approx 70% of small engines from Stihl to John Deere to Rover to Suzuki.
We work on a wide range of equipment, including motorcycles, chain saws, gardening equipment, blowers, trimmers, ATVs, UTVs, farm bikes, mowers and brush cutters. We also supply the best selection of road bikes, off-road bikes and used bikes, accessories, spare parts and much more!
Our workshop is fully air-conditioned and we are setup with social distancing in the workplace in regard to covid-19.
The suitable person would hold the following:
- Have good mechanical aptitude for small engine repairs and service
- Have a natural enthusiasm for automotive repairs
- Good work ethics with attention to detail for the job at hand
- Able to work independently, but also be a team player
- Punctual and Reliable - able to keep start and finish times without question
- Able to abide by OH&S guidelines at all times in the workplace
- Keep a clean and tidy work area.
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm Saturdays 9.00am - 12.00pm (on roster)
Interested persons need to forward a resume and references by post or email, or call if you have any questions to:
Philip Russell Motorcycles
Attn: Philip Russell
153 Raglan Parade
Warrnambool Vic 3280
P: 03 05562 0222