We are searching for an out-of-trade 3rd or 4th Yr Panel Beater Apprentice to recommence and complete their Panel Beating Apprenticeship at our clean modern Workshop located in Ascot Vale with an immediate start for the successful person. You will be trained in all aspects of Body Repair on all makes and models of vehicles as we cover everything including European vehicles.
The suitable person would hold the following traits:
- Completed the 2nd year of your Panel Beating apprenticeship (or soon to)
- Hold a Victorian Driver's Licence (or soon to)
- Be motivated and keen to learn with good Body Preparation Skills
- Have a natural gift and enthusiasm for Automotive Body Repairs
- Show drive and initiative to successfully complete your apprenticeship and TAFE Training ahead of time
- Have good communication skills
- Punctual and Reliable - Able to keep start and finish times without question
- Able to keep a clean and tidy work space
- Adhere to OH & S guidelines in the workshop
- Able to take directions when being trained in the Work Shop.
The successful applicant will be working in a friendly and professional team environment in our modern workshop. We can help you gain your qualification if you have the drive and enthusiasm to take the right step in the right direction!
Interested persons should provide a resume and references by email, post, or call for further information to:
Australian Collision Repairs
Attn: Sokol Rukaj
227 - 229 Mt Alexander Rd
Ascot Vale Vic 3032
P: 03 9372 1616