We are looking to take on a Light Vehicle Apprentice with motivation and drive to commence their apprenticeship in our clean and busy workshop located in Brunswick East with an immediate start for the successful person. You will be trained on all makes and models of vehicles as well as specialising on European cars.
The suitable person would hold the following attributes:
- Be motivated and keen to learn
- Have a basic knowledge of tools
- Have a natural gift and enthusiasm for Automotive Repairs
- Have drive, initiative and ambition to fast track your apprenticeship and become qualified ahead of time
- Punctual and Reliable - Able to keep start and finish times without question
- Able to keep a clean and tidy work space
- Adhere to OH & S guidelines in the workshop
- Able to take directions when being trained in the Work Shop.
Monday - Friday 8.00am - 4.30pm
The successful applicant will be working in a busy, friendly and professional team environment, in a quality Workshop with all the latest diagnostics and scan tools. If you are keen to be trained by the best, we look forward to receiving your application. Apprenticeship award pay rates will be offered from The Vehicle Manufacturing Repair Services & Retail Award 2010.
Interested persons need to provide a resume and references by either email, post or call for further information to:
Princes Motor Repairs
Attn: Klement Dine
372 Lygon St
Brunswick East Vic 3057
P: 03 9387 2192