Applications for the third round of the Business Support Fund close on 23 November 2020.
Through the fund initiative, one-off grants are available to eligible small and medium-sized businesses in specific sectors impacted by restrictions put in place to slow the spread of COVID-19. Available grants include $10,000, $15,000 or $20,000 – depending on the business’ annual payroll.
To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- operate a business located within Victoria
- participate in the Commonwealth Government’s JobKeeper Payment
- employ people and be registered with WorkSafe
- have had an annual payroll of less than $10 million in 2019-20
- be registered for Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- hold an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- be registered with the responsible Federal or State regulator.
Before submitting an application, members are encouraged to read the program Frequently Asked Questions.
For more information
State Government of Victoria: Third round of the Business Support Fund
State Government of Victoria: Frequently Asked Questions