The Victorian Government has announced a third round of the Business Support Fund, which will provide up to $20,000 for a business with a payroll of up to $10 million.
Grant applications open on Friday 18 September 2020.
The assistance aims to provide further support to sectors facing an extended period of restricted trading, as outlined in the Victorian State Government's Roadmap to reopening plan.
The amount of grants available from this program range from $10,000 to $20,000 depending on the business’ annual payroll. To be eligible for a grant from this program, applicants must:
- operate a business located within Victoria; and
- participate in the Commonwealth Government’s JobKeeper Payment; and
- employ people and be registered with WorkSafe; and
- have had an annual payroll of less than $10 million in 2019-20; and
- be registered for Goods and Services Tax (GST); and
- hold an Australian Business Number (ABN); and
- be registered with the responsible Federal or State regulator.
An eligible business will receive:
- $10,000 if its annual payroll is less than $650,000
- $15,000 if its annual payroll is between $650,000 and $3 million
- $20,000 if its payroll is between $3 million and $10 million.
A full list of the eligibility criteria for a grant will be published when applications open on Friday 18 September 2020.
For more information
Business Victoria: Third Round of Business Support Fund Grants
Business Victoria: Coronavirus (COVID-19) roadmap to reopening
Victorian Premier media release: Supporting Victorian Businesses On Our Road To COVID Normal