We are seeking a qualified Mechanic to join our team in our workshop located in Echuca with an immediate start for the successful person. We offer a wide range of services including tyre fitting, wheel alignments, suspension repairs, brakes and all underbody repairs.
Peter Mayes built the shed that Mayes Tyrepower Echuca operates out of in 1982, and has been servicing the Echuca community ever since. A family owned business, we offer a wide range of services and an even wider range of tyres. We carry a huge range of passenger, light truck, heavy truck, industrial, agricultural and 4wd tyres, and even ride-on mower and ATV tyres! We also offer a wide range of wheels, including ROH, Speedy Wheels and CSA.
All our tyres and wheels are balanced on our state of the art wheel balancing and alignment system, so you can be assured of getting the right care for your vehicle. We also offer on-farm and on-site industrial service with our fleet of service vehicles, that can service your every need. Mayes Tyrepower Echuca also offers a huge range of Century batteries, and we can offer batteries to fit everything from ride-on mowers to earthmovers.
The suitable person would hold the following:
- Hold a Mechanic Trade Qualification
- Experience with wheel alignments, balancing, suspension and underbody repairs
- Hold a current Victorian Driver's Licence
- Good work ethics with attention to detail for the job at hand
- Able to work independently, but also be a team player
- Punctual and Reliable - able to keep start and finish times without question
- Able to abide by OH&S guidelines at all times in the workplace
- Keep a clean and tidy work area.
Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm
Interested persons need to forward a resume by email, or call if you have any questions to:
27 Mundarra Rd
Echuca Vic 3564
P: 03 5482 4644