We are currently seeking a Parts Interpreter Apprentice to join our team in our workshop located in Bayswater Victoria with an immediate start for the successful person. Out-of-trade apprentices and persons with industry experience are also invited to apply.
With over 37,000 different SKU’s, Bearing Wholesalers is a true one stop shop for the automotive, industrial, maintenance and agricultural sectors servicing customers in Australia, NZ and many other countries around the world.
As an authorised distributor of many leading global brands such as Timken, Koyo, NSK, FBJ, GMB, Toyo, Loctite and CRC to name a few – Bearing Wholesalers is able to offer a large range of bearings, seals, power transmission components, lubrication, fasteners, chemical sealants, adhesives, tools and equipment, consumables, safety gear, cleaning products, hydraulic and pneumatic tools and components amongst many other products.
We would be looking for the following attributes in the suited person:
- Someone with an interest in automotive and parts
- Experience working in automotive an advantage (not essential)
- Good communication skills for dealing with customers
- Good computer skills
- Able to work and be trained in a team environment
- Good phone manner and have a good positive can do attitude
- Able to abide by OH&S guidelines at all times whilst in the workplace.
Interested? You can apply be email or call if you have any questions to:
46 Barry St
Bayswater Vic 3153
M: 0435 246 597