We are keen to take on a Vehicle Painter Apprentice (out-of-trade apprentices are welcome to apply) to join our team in the workshop located in Kilmore with an immediate start for the successful person. We work on all makes and models of vehicles covering smash repairs, restorations and all sorts of work. You may be eligible for 4 x 6 mthly payments of $1250 over the first two years of your apprenticeship totalling $5000 through the new Australian Apprentice Training Support Payment.
As a VACC
member, all our mechanics proactively attend workshops, seminars, and keep updated on all the latest news, techniques, technologies, and standards in the industry.
You can be sure your car is repaired using the best parts and practices in the industry - so it’s reliable, safe, and will perform well for as long as possible. We work to manufacturer specifications and VACC data so your car is repaired to what it was before the accident - often even better than that. We guarantee it with a 100% Lifetime Workmanship Warranty.
The suitable person would hold the following:
- Keen to become a qualified vehicle painter
- Have a passion and natural flare for vehicle body refinishing
- A good eye for colour matching
- Reliable and Punctual - able to keep start and finish times without question
- Good communication skills
- Keen to get ahead and complete your apprenticeship ahead of time
- Abide of OH&S guidelines at all times whilst in the workplace.
Interested persons need to apply by email, or call if you have any questions to:
Kilmore Collision Centre
119 Northern Hwy
Kilmore Vic 3764
P: 03 5782 0384