We are currently seeking a Light Vehicle Apprentice to join our friendly professional team in our busy workshop located in Cowes with an immediate start for the successful person. We work on all makes and models of vehicles. Out-of-trade apprentices and mature aged persons are also welcomed to apply. You may be eligible for 4 x 6 mthly payments of $1250 over the first two years of your apprenticeship totalling $5000 through the new Australian Apprentice Training Support Payment.
The successful person would hold the following:
- Have a natural ability with automotive repairs
- Keen to fast track your apprenticeship
- Hold a Victorian manual Driver’s Licence (or soon to)
- Have attention to detail providing quality workmanship with quality training
- Abide by OH&S guidelines at all times whilst in the workplace
- Keep a clean and tidy workplace
- Be a team player with a solid work ethic.
Interested persons need to apply by either email, post or call for further information to:
Bridgestone Phillip Island Tyre and Service Centre
101 Settlement Road
COWES VIC 3922
P: 03 5952 1480