We are keen to take on an Auto Electrician Apprentice to be trained in our workshop located in Camberwell with an immediate start for the successful person. We specialise on prestige vehicles relating to all things auto electrical including- Alternators, Fault Finding, Starter Motors, ECU Repairs, Alarms & Batteries Vintage Repairs & Rewires. You may be eligible for 4 x 6 mthly payments of $1250 over the first two years of your apprenticeship totalling $5000 through the new Australian Apprentice Training Support Payment.
We would be looking for the following:
- Keen to learn the auto electrical trade
- Completion of Year 12 (preferred but not essential)
- Good learning skills and able to take directions with training in the workplace
- Punctual and Reliable
- Good communication skills
- Able to work in a team environment.
Interested persons are invited to apply by email or call if you have any questions to:
Paul's Auto Electrical Service
198 Through Rd
Camberwell Vic 3124
P: 03 9836 3618