We are currently seeking a Tradesperson Assistant to join our friendly professional team in our busy workshop located in Maryborough with an immediate start for the successful person. We work on all makes and models of vehicles covering a wide variety of repairs and automotive servicing.
From regular scheduled servicing to a complete engine rebuild, Paul Tidyman Automotives offer a great range of vehicle parts, products and services.
- Log book servicing on all makes and models
- Warranty work
- Roadworthy inspections
- Brake checks and replacement
- Air-conditioning and heating repairs
- Engine tune ups
- Battery inspections and replacement
- Auto electrical work
- All mechanical diagnostic and repair work
The successful person would hold the following:
- Hold some automotive experience and desire to learn
- Have a natural ability with equipment like welders, lathes, spray painting
- In good physical condition
- Reasonable verbal communication skills
- Can accept others and there different styles
- Abide by OH&S guidelines at all times whilst in the workplace.
Interested persons need to provide a resume and references by email or call if you have any questions to:
Paul Tidyman Automotives
60-64 High Street
Maryborough Vic 3465
P: 03 5460 5275