We are currently seeking a Light Vehicle Apprentice 2nd/3rd Yr (out-of-trade) to join our team in our workshop located in West Footscray, with an immediate start for the successful person. We work on servicing and repairing all makes and models of vehicles giving you variety and experience in your work. We also have a high-performance division, dealing and specialising in high-performance vehicles and engines (Dyno-Mite Performance).
The successful person would hold the following:
- Completed the 2nd year of your Light Vehicle Apprenticeship
- Keen to get ahead and complete your apprenticeship ahead of time.
- Hold a Victorian manual Driver’s Licence (or soon to)
- Have attention to detail, a genuine interest, and a passion in automotive repairs.
- Able to take and understand directions when being trained in the workshop.
- Good communication Skills
- Always abide by OH&S guidelines whilst in the workplace.
- Keep a clean and tidy workplace.
- Be a team player with a solid work ethic.
- Punctual and reliable
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
Interested persons will need to provide a resume and references by email or post, call if you have any questions to:
Leading Car Care
409 Somerville Rd
West Footscray Vic 3012
P: 03 9314 9779