Unique Auto Parts is a family-owned European new parts importer in the automotive sector. We have been in operation for over 25 years and continue to grow and expand the company as we have built a good reputation and friendly working environment.
We are looking to add a full-time automotive parts interpreter to our team in Dandenong, to help us continue to grow whilst upholding our high customer service standard.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Identifying automotive parts from a range of software databases
- Strong sales and customer service skills
- Preparation of invoices
- Stock taking and inventory control.
To be successful in this position you must meet the following criteria:
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- A passion to continue learning in the automotive industry
- Be able to work efficiently as a team in a fast-paced environment
- A current driver license or sufficient means to get to and from work on time.
If you meet the above criteria and want to work in a friendly, supportive and progressive company apply now to join the Unique team.
Job Type: Full-time ( Monday - Friday 40hrs/wk)
- Automotive: 1 year (Required).
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred).
Please email your resume to:
Unique Auto Parts
22 Layton St
Dandenong Vic 3175