We are seeking a qualified Light Vehicle Mechanic to join our team in our clean workshop located in Wallan with an immediate start for the successful person. We work on all types of makes and models of vehicles.
The suitable person would hold the following:
- Hold a Light Vehicle Mechanic Trade Qualification
- Experience working on a wide variety of makes and models of vehicles
- Hold a current Victorian Driver's Licence
- Good work ethics with attention to detail for the job at hand
- Able to work independently, but also be a team player
- Punctual and Reliable - able to keep start and finish times without question
- Good diagnostic and scan tools experience
- Able to abide by OH&S guidelines at all times in the workplace
- Keep a clean and tidy work area
- Must be a Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen.
Interested persons need to forward a resume and references by post or email, or call if you have any questions to:
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
Attn: Leo Heffer
130 High St