We are currently seeking a qualified Heavy Vehicle Diesel Mechanic to join our team in Warrnambool with an immediate start for the successful person.
Must have a cando attitude and several years experience. We are a busy workshop with a diverse workload - and ideally looking for someone with the confidence and experience to provide quality workmanship with pride in what they do.
About the role
The position of Diesel Mechanic is responsible, but not limited to:
- The servicing and repairs of trucks, buses and other diesel vehicles
- The position includes completing all repairs from routine servicing to major overhauls, engine rebuilds, clutch replacements and more.
The suitable person would hold the following attributes:
- Diesel mechanic Trade qualification and current Driver's Licence
- Excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and also be part of a team environment
- Drive and passion for the Industry and enjoys a busy pace!
- Knowledge in the field
- A passion for trucks and heavy machines, with a natural gift for automotive repairs
- Reliable and able to represent our Company with knowledge, pride, honesty and great customer service.
Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm (Over-time available) Saturdays 8.00am - 12.00pm (once a month)
If this sounds like you -- email your interest to:
South West Truck Centre
Attn: Steve Arms
18 Coglans Rd
Warrnambool Vic 3280