McColl’s Operations is one of Australia’s leading Tanker Transport companies, operating throughout Australia, specialising in the transportation of Bulk Food, Farm Milk and Bulk Chemicals, employing over 450 people nationally.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a qualified Diesel Mechanic to join our workshop team, based in Altona.
McColl’s can offer you:
- A commitment to safe work practices
- A professional approach to business
- Extensive on the job & ongoing training
- Career opportunities
- Attractive wages.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Minimum of 2 years’ prior experience servicing and repairing tankers and modern fleet of vehicles
- A current Australian Trade/Diesel Mechanic certificate
- A strong focus on doing the job safely and compliantly
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- A strong work ethic
- The ability to work within a team environment and autonomously
- Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
If you feel that you have the above attributes, please forward a copy of your current resume and cover letter, or call if you have any questions to:
Mc Coll's Transport
Attn: HR Manager
8-14 Burns Rd
Altona Vic 3018
P: 03 5226 1400