We are currently seeking a qualified Heavy Diesel Mechanic to join our team in Albury NSW. We are looking for someone with knowledge in the field, preferably with Japanese Truck & bus experience, a genuine interest in trucks and heavy machines,
Must have a cando attitude with a drive to work. We are a fast paced workshop with a diverse workload - and ideally looking for someone with the confidence and experience to do mainly in workshop but ability to do onsite repairs.
About the business
We use the latest tools and equipment to ensure that all our repairs maintain a high standard. We have a great team on board and looking for another set of hands to join our crew. We offer a wide variety of services and repairs for trucks and Buses predominatly Japanese and also HVAIS Nsw & VicRoads licenced roadworthy inspectors for heavy vehicles.
About the role
The position of Diesel Mechanic is responsible, but not limited to:
- The servicing and repairs of trucks, buses and other diesel vehicles
- The position includes completing all repairs from routine servicing to major overhauls, engine rebuilds, clutch replacements and more.
The suitable person would hold the following attributes:
- Trade qualification and current Driver's Licence
- Heavy Rigid Licence would be an advantage (however not a requirement)
- Excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and in a team environment
- Drive and passion for the Industry and enjoys a busy pace!
- Knowledge in the field
- A passion for trucks and heavy machines, with a drive to work
- Reliable and able to represent our Company with knowledge, pride, honesty and great customer service.
Full time position available with regular overtime.
Competative Hourly Rate, plus penalties, overtime and super.
If this sounds like you -- email your interest, or call for any other questions:
South Albury Truck Repairs
Attn: Stephen Rowland
247 Macauley St
Albury NSW 2640
P: 02 6041 5230