We are searching for someone with the right motivation to recommence and complete their Light Vehicle Apprenticeship at our clean and tidy Hi-Tech Workshop located in Blackburn with an immediate start for the successful person. We are seeking an Out-of-trade 3rd/4th year apprentice. We work on all makes and models of vehicles.
The suitable person would hold the following traits:
- Completed the second year of your Light Vehicle apprenticeship
- Hold a current Victorian Driver's Licence
- Be motivated and keen to learn
- Have a natural gift and enthusiasm for Automotive and Repairs
- Show drive and initiative to successfully complete your apprenticeship and TAFE Training ahead of time
- Have good communication skills
- Punctual and Reliable - Able to keep start and finish times without question
- Able to keep a clean and tidy work space
- Adhere to OH & S guidelines in the workshop
- Able to take directions when being trained in the Work Shop.
Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm
The successful applicant will be working in a friendly and professional team environment with all the latest diagnostics and scan tools. If you think this sounds like you, please apply!
Interested persons need to forward a resume and references by post or email, or call if you have any questions to:
Attn: Adam Ramage
6 Terracotta Drive
Blackburn Vic 3130
P: 03 9878 8033