We are seeking a qualified Motor Mechanic to join our team in our clean, tidy, Hi-tech workshop located in Frankston with an immediate start for the successful person. We work on all makes and models of Vehicles including European Vehicles.
The suitable person would hold the following:
- Hold a motor mechanic trade qualification
- Hold a current manual Victorian Drivers Licence
- Good work ethics with attention to detail for the job at hand
- Experience on a wide variety of makes and model of vehicles
- Able to work independently but also be a team player
- Punctual and Reliable
- Good diagnostic and scan tools experience
- Able to abide by OH&S guidelines at all times in the workplace.
- Keep a clean and tidy work area
- Must be an Australian citizen
- The successful candidate will be required to undergo a national police check and medical test prior to commencement.
Monday – Friday 8.30am-5.00pm
Interested persons need to apply with a letter and resume with references by email to:
Only short listed candidates will be contacted to proceed with their application for the position.