We have a position for a qualifed Light Vehicle Mechanic looking to work in a friendly and professional work environment. We are keen to find a compentent person with excellent diagnostic skills to join our team in the workshop located in Ravenhall with an immediate start for the successful person.
The suitable person would have the following attributes:
- Hold a Certificate IV qualification (an advantage but not essential)
- Hold a Light Vehicle Mechanic Trade Qualification
- Hold a Vehicle Testers Licence (an advantage) but not essential)
- Have competent Diagnostic skills and Scan tool experience
- Hold a current Manual Victorian Driver's Licence
- Experience working on all types of makes and models of vehicles
- Reliable and Punctual - Able to keep allocated start and finish times without question
- Good Customer Service and Communication skills
- Able to be a team player and also able to work independently
- Show pride and have attention to detail to ensure quality workmanship
- Abide by OH& S guidelines at all times when in the workplace
- Keep a clean and tidy work space
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
If you like variety in your work then look no further. We work on all types of makes and models of vehicles. Above Award wages will be offered to the successful person with the revelent experience.
Interested persons need to provide a resume and references by either email, post or call for further information to:
Ravenhall Automotive Services
Attn: The Manager
34 Westwood Drive
Ravenhall Vic 3023
P: 03 8361 7779