We currently have a vacancy for an experienced competent Light Vehicle Mechanic to join our team in our clean, busy, Hi-tech workshop located in Creswick with an immediate start for the successful person. We perform general vehicle servicing, brakes & tyres, diagnosing and repairing a variety of passenger and 4WD vehicles There is also 4WD modifications, where we supply & fit a wide range of suspension & accessories.
Duties required would be mainly the servicing & repairs of vehicles but help in the 4WD side of the business is also needed. An extra valued skill is if you have tyre fitting & wheel alignment experience, but on the job training will be provided.
We require the successful applicant to:
- Hold a Light Vehicle Mechanic Trade Qualification
- Hold an Open / Unrestricted Drivers Licence
- Have good work ethics with attention to detail for the job at hand with sound knowlege
- Hold experience on a wide variety of makes and models of vehicles including 4WD's
- Have experience Tyre Fitting, Balancing, Alignment (an advantage but not essential - we will provide training)
- Have a cheerful willing attitude, honesty and integrity
- Be able to work in a close team environment with good communication skills
- Be punctual and reliable
- Good diagnostic and scan tools experience
- Able to abide by OH&S guidelines at all times in the workplace
- Keep a clean and tidy work area.
Monday - Friday 8.00am - 4.40pm (Optional - Saturdays 8.00am -12.00pm)
The successful person will be provided with tools and uniform and appropriate wages matching your experience.
Interested persons need to forward a resume and references by post or email, or call if you have any questions to:
Attn: Carl Haintz
63 Albert St
Creswick Vic 3363
P: 03 5345 2607