Prestige Auto Works Australia takes no shortcuts when servicing and repairing your prestige vehicle. Not only do we offer the highest quality service and repair for your car, but we also provide this quality at affordable rates to the customer. Our team takes pride in delivering the best results for our customers and enjoy the benefits of being a key part of the performance car scene in Melbourne.
About the role:
We are looking to take on a Light Vehicle Apprentice (3rd/4th Yr) Out-of-Trade, to join our team on a full-time basis located in Airport West. The successful applicant will be trained to work on luxury, sports and high performance vehicles.
Skills & requirements:
- Completed a minimum of the 2nd year of your Light Vehicle Apprenticeship
- Experience working on European and Sports Vehicles (would be an advantage)
- Competent and strong learning abilities when being training in the workshop
- Keen to Fast Track your apprenticeship and complete your TAFE and on-the-job training ahead of time (we want the best)
- Technically minded and driven with attention to detail
- Hold a manual Victorian Drivers licence
- Have a passion for Automotive.
Why join us?
- Truly unique team culture with regular social events and team building
- Opportunity for advancement & development in a growing business
- Clean workshop with great presentation.
- Work with luxury vehicles
- Well known in the Melbourne car scene
- Modern business passionate and very involved in the high-performance car industry
- Opportunity to work on and test high- performance vehicles
How to Apply:
Interested persons need to forward a resume and references by email, or call if you have any questions to:
Prestige Auto Works Australia
Attn: Raz Tiu
52 – 54 King St
Airport West Vic 3042
P: 03 9939 6055