Prestige Auto Works Australia takes no shortcuts when servicing and repairing your prestige vehicle. Not only do we offer the highest quality service and repair for your car, but we also provide this quality at affordable rates to the customer. Our team takes pride in delivering the best results for our customers and enjoy the benefits of being a key part of the performance car scene in Melbourne.
About the role:
We require a Mechanic to join our team on a full-time basis. Your key responsibilities will include coordinating the workshop, repairs, servicing and upgrading on a range high performance and luxury vehicle, as well as interacting with customers.
The successful applicant must have prior experience working with luxury and sports vehicles, be comfortable in a high-performance environment, and have strong leadership instincts.
(3rd and 4th year apprentices also considered.)
Skills & requirements:
- Proven history with high performance and luxury vehicles
- Technically minded
- Mechanical and auto electrical diagnosis experience.
- Australian Trade qualified Mechanic
- Drivers licence
- Attention to detail
- Full Australian working rights
Why join us?
- Truly unique team culture with regular social events and team building
- Opportunity for advancement & development in a growing business
- Clean workshop with great presentation.
- Work with luxury vehicles
- Well known in the Melbourne car scene
- Modern business passionate and very involved in the high-performance car industry
- Opportunity to work on and test high- performance vehicles
How to Apply:
Note only Australian Permanent Residents or Citizens need apply - other applicants will be immediately disregarded.
If you meet the above requirements and have a proven history working on high-performance vehicles, please email a request for an application form, or call if you have any questions to:
Prestige Auto Works Australia
Attn: Raz Tiu
52 – 54 King St
Airport West Vic 3042
P: 03 9939 6055
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in mechanics?
- Do you have your own tools relevant to this role?
- Do you have demonstrated experience diagnosing & repairing mechanical faults?
- How many years' experience do you have as a mechanic?