We are seeking an experienced Light Vehicle Mechanic looking to work in a friendly and professional modern Hi-Tech work environment. We are keen to find a suitable person to join our team in the workshop located in Werribee with an immediate start for the successful person.
The suitable person would hold the following attributes:
- Hold an Australian Light Vehicle Mechanic Trade Qualification
- Hold a current Manual Victorian Driver's Licence
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Experience working on all types of makes and models of vehicles
- Reliable and Punctual - Able to keep allocated start and finish times without question
- Good Customer Service and Excellent Communication skills
- Able to be a team player and also able to work independently
- Have good Diagnostic skills and Scan tool experience
- Show pride and have attention to detail to ensure quality workmanship
- Abide by OH& S guidelines at all times when in the workplace
- Keep a clean and tidy work space.
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
If you like variety in your work then look no further. We work on all types of makes and models of vehicles. Above award wages will be offered to the successful person with the revelent experience.
Interested persons need to provide a resume and references by either email, post or call for further information to:
Attn: The Manager
Fact 1 /61 - 65 Russel St
Werribee Vic 3030