We are now seeking enthusiastic Parts Interpreters to join our Swan Hill Branch. The role is min 40hrs per week (overtime may be required at times)
What you will be responsible for:
- Source required parts to satisfy customer demand
- Picking, Receipting & invoicing parts purchased & sold
- Convert customer inquiry into sales
- Provide accurate records & ensure they are maintained
- Putting stock away & stock shelves to correct levels
- Ability to promote & up sell products
- Achieve growth & profitability targets
- Ensure customer service & satisfaction is maintained at high standards
- Must have manual drivers license & forklift license.
To be successful in the position, you will have:
- Have experience in parts sales & good mechanical knowledge (preferably with trucks)
- Attention to detail & strong organisation skills
- Computer literate
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to communicate effectively both written & verbally.
We are looking to employ someone who is seeking a long-term position with job security. Employees have access to a range of great benefits as well as training & development opportunities to help reach them reach full potential.
If you want to work with a successful company who is a market leader, then apply NOW!
Forward your resume via email, or call if you have any questions to:
Johnson's Truck & Coach Service
Attn: Shelley Chen
4 Jennings Rd
Swan Hill VIC 3585
P: 03 5024 4666