We are looking to take on a Marine Mechanic Apprentice with motivation and drive to commence their marine apprenticeship in our clean tidy Hi-Tech Workshop located in Braeside with an immediate start for the successful person. Out-of-Trade apprentices wishing to continue their marine apprenticeship, are also welcome to apply. We work on in-board diesel engines and some outboard engines.
The suitable person would hold the following attributes:
- Be motivated and keen to learn
- Have a natural gift and enthusiasm for boats and Marine Mechanics
- Show drive and initiative to successfully complete your apprenticeship and TAFE Training ahead of time
- Have good communication skills
- Punctual and Reliable - Able to keep start and finish times without question
- Able to keep a clean and tidy work space
- Adhere to OH & S guidelines in the workshop
- Able to take directions when being trained in our Work Shop.
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
The successful applicant will be working in a friendly and professional team environment, in a quality Workshop equipped with all the latest marine technology. We work on a variety of makes and models of marine engines and hold the Mercury Franchise. We are the main distributors for Hyundai covering all of Australia. For the successful applicant, you will also receive additional specialised in-house Mercury Training. If you are keen to be trained by the best, we look forward to receiving your application.
Interested persons need to provide a resume and references by either email, post or call for further information to:
12 Heland Place
Braeside Vic 3195
P: 03 9587 5999